Rick Dyer's Bigfoot Dummy Maker Reveals His Secret, How Hank Was Made

Chris Russell

OK. Here we go. Rick Dyer finally gave Chris Russell the code word, "Project Footprint", to reveal how "Hank" was made. It's clear now that Dyer's main purpose for doing the hoax was to try generate income and fool the Facebook group, Facebook Find Bigfoot. Dyer also made it his purpose to confuse and fool Christopher Noel and other well regarded Bigfoot researchers. Researcher Laura Michaels recently sat down with Russell to get this explosive interview that was posted all over Facebook, and on blogs such as SquatchDetective and The Crypto Crew. It's also clear the Russell had no knowledge of an impending hoax by Dyer when he created the dummy. Some pictures are included in this interview:

LM: Ok guys. here it is. One thing Chris Russell did want me to say, is that he wanted this to be copied, shared, or whatever, with his exact words. Please don’t edit it at all. Thanks!

I sent him questions via email and he worked on the answers while working in his shop.

CR: This is part of the mold for Hank. He was sculpted in WED clay to look like " and old, poorly made taxidermy prop" per clients request.


This is what is left of the plaster mold. The rest of it went to the dumpster. Latex is the yellow color seen in the photo in the mold. I will pull out the casting of hanks face tonight and send photos.


HANK was made of polyfoam filled latex with latex paints and red camel hair glued on… intentionally to look like an "old poorly made taxidermy of a bigfoot nearly 8 feet tall and 4 feet wide at shoulders" at clients request to tour the country while filming of a movie for film studio I will not publicly name at this time.


I signed non disclosure agreements with Dyer LLC to keep this a secret until the code word PROJECT FOOTPRINT was said. I was only to answer phone calls from a number listed in my phone as project footprint.

The email correspondent during the project also gave that code word. Last night in a live audio / video chat revealing the truth behind "the hoax" Rick Dyer said that he cannot reveal the maker of the prop because they wish to remain anonymous I spoke up and said the code word and Rick spoke the code word and identified myself as the maker of the body known as Hank the bigfoot.

I was the person who told Rick from the beginning that I did not want to be involved in the film, credited for the prop building, leaked to media, or on camera for the film crew filming everything. I specifically requested no film crew at my studio on pick up day and that only two people come, Rick himself and one helper.

He contacted me last year inquiring about having a prop bigfoot body made. I did not know him or his name prior to the phone call. He asked about different styles of props and I discussed options and prices for his body from realistic silicone and punched hair to the flat back prop with glued hair that was chosen.

Within a couple of days of Rick picking up the body I began hearing internet buzz and news reports on Rick and his story.

Rick did send me drawings and images of bigfoot and asked me to recreate certain features in his prop like facial features, fur, feet etc..

Many of the features explained in your question were intended by myself, although some were just happy accidents due to the nature of casting latex and foam.

When Rick inquired about the prop he did ask if I could have it finished in December 2013. I accepted the job knowing I was booked on current projects that would be finished to allow time for Ricks project.

I was paid and put the job on the project board in the shop. Once I started the project it was sculpted, molded , cast, painted and haired within two weeks. Rick did not rush me, I agreed to finish the job by a certain time and I did.

Project footprint is the code word that Rick Dyer and myself used to communicate about the project. There was an agreement because of the top secret nature of the prop that we neither of us would speak to anyone about this unless the code word project footprint was spoken unless this was said I was to keep everything a secret and never admit involvement.

My phone had a phone number listed under project footprint that Rick would call me from and I also received emails with the code word project footprint and information about the project. Rick had initially said that we needed a code word to know if it was okay to talk about this and project footprint was my suggestion.

Rick did have one person with him who came into my studio and did see the prop knowing it was fake. I asked Rick to only bring one person into my studio with him and I was introduced to the person although at this point I do not remember his name but I believe that person to be Lynk according to his description.

Rick and his associate came into the basement of my studio and I lifted the body made of latex and poly foam by myself and took it upstairs where Rick and his associate put it into the box added curtains around the edge of the box and the three of us pushed the box down the driveway into the back of his "Rick Dyer see bigfoot inside " trailer that was parked in front of my studio

LM: Although Rick has confessed to having the body made, he still claims he has at least one Bigfoot body…somewhere. Did he ever tell you, during any of your conversations, that he DID kill a Bigfoot?

CR: Rick has maintained throughout all of our correspondence that he did indeed kill a real Bigfoot yet needed a prop body to take on tour so that the real Bigfoot would not be stolen. -- Chris Russell via Facebook March 29th, 2014

Finished product:



Comments

  1. And a small group of supporters still think Dyer shot and killed a bigfoot. Dumb as dirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert Lindsay STILL believes it! Clancy is now only 20% sure! OMG!

      Delete
    2. Reading Lindsay's blog is good for cheering me up when the weather in the UK is crap. He's a delusional dingbat.

      RPP

      Delete
    3. I've been hearing about it on local radio stations here in Okie too. I think this is legit.

      Delete
  2. This was posted yesterday and ignored by Joe:

    "Hi people! I was watching this video from youtube:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-uLD5MNJLA

    posted by Bigfoot Project, this is Rene Dahinden speaking at a Bigfoot Conference. The following paragraph was posted at the end of the description of the video:Dahinden died of prostate cancer at approximately 8:40 p.m. PDT on April 18, 2001, in British Columbia. In an obituary in the National Post, his friend Christopher Murphy remembered a remark of Dahinden's. "One day he said to me: 'You know, I've spent over 40 years — and I didn't find it. I guess that's got to say something.'"Any thoughts on Dahinden's remark at the end? Did he die with plenty of doubt that BF exists? I guess Will Jevning might know for sure. I know this is off topic but I am curious as to what some of you might think."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^He obviously never saw the leaping Russian yeti video. :)

      Delete
  3. Good morning people I'm sad to say my ride has come to a halt I've found what I've searched for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Harry! Do you have Bigfoot at the dinning room table having breakfast?

      Delete
    2. Close lets just say I've got proof of something

      Delete
  4. People are surprised, that Hank was proven FAKE! Anybody with 1 ounce of brains should of known that!
    Rick Dyer "The best Big foot Tracker in the World" isn't even good enough to find mouse tracks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John and Corey Jones are known hoaxers too.

      Delete
  5. John W. Jones is in the house. So boring around here, JJ--tell us a story about the Bigfoot in the trees, and how you and your companions venture into the Catskills on horseback to study them. How's your book coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pleased and feel privileged to announce that a Bigfoot has been shot and killed today in Oklahoma. The body has been taken to local authorities with a news conference scheduled for later tonight. So stay tuned and buckle up folks, it's going to be a helluva' ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is wonderful news !

      Delete
    2. Hmm. Copied and pasted from an article last night. I smell Troll.

      RPP

      Delete
    3. LOL uh huh. Too bad you said this exact same thing yesterday.

      Delete
    4. I've been hearing about it on local radio stations here in Okie too. I think this is legit.

      Delete
    5. They're mentioning on CNN right now. It's scrolling along the bottom of their screen.."Bigfoot Found ?"

      Delete
    6. I just took the afternoon off at work today to be a part of this wonderful news. It better be true this time.

      Delete
    7. An Okie radio station is now reporting it as fact !

      Delete
  7. There is a very fine line between sanity, and insanity. Those who still think that Dyer has a Bigfoot body hidden somewhere, are insane.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone who was expecting a different outcome in this whole mess is extremely misguided,naive, or both!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does this mean the tour is stopping?
    I so wanted to spend money on a badly made taxidermic bigfoot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://m.ksat.com/news/bigfoot-tracker-admits-to-hoax/25248280

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story