Fifty Shades of Sasquatch


Author B D Bruns wants to write a book and he needs your help! Bruns has started a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds so that he can publish "Fifty Shades of Sasquatch" a parody of "Fifty Shades of Grey". Why is he doing it? Because according to him, we need one.

"A parody of Fifty Shades of Grey is certainly in order. I propose to write Fifty Shades of Sasquatch to fill this collective need of ours. Bow chicka bow wow, baby.
Why me? Because I had a dream that I wrote this book and it took me to the NY Times Bestseller list. Oh, you mean why am I qualified to write this book? Ah! Good question. I am a two-time Humor Book of the Year award winning author. Got multinational book awards, in fact. I'm awesome. I'm into bigfoot. I know how to proofread. All of these things separate me from E.L. James."
So to find out more about Bruns grand scheme, and to show financial support, follow this link.

Comments

  1. Do you ever get the feeling that moderating this blog was a really dumb idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What moderation? White text and tags?

      Weak sauce.

      Delete
    2. If there was moderation here joe would have been banned long ago.

      Delete
    3. ... There has been and I'm still here?

      (Sigh)

      Delete
    4. Sure. It's quite the tight ship around here ::rolls eyes::

      Besides, you claim moderation is why you don't post on the BFF.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story