Can't Get Enough of The Homeless Man Busting Dyer's Hoax?


Here are more sources discussing Jeff, the homeless man who says the "Bigfoot shooting" was staged. Here are some quotes:

Jeff went on to mention that the money shot was actually filmed multiple times and that Dyer’s gun wasn’t even firing live ammunition, a fact that would certainly make it hard to kill a Bigfoot, unless they’re just sensitive to loud noises.

This, and the fact that there is no body shown in the film, haven’t stopped Rick Dyer from continuing to press forward, claiming that the dead body is in storage and will be revealed in August.

Read more at WhoForted blog

In this not so surprising exposure of the final scenes of “Shooting Sasquatch,” the homeless man, whom Dyer points to as proof, totally blows the last scenes of the movie out of the water.

The timing of the release of this film by Mr. Dobbs, is in my opinion no way coincidence, my guess he was waiting for the release of the film to release this video. Well played sir, well played!

Read more at Squatchdetective's Blog

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Waiting all day. Then I go to make a little supervisor and all I get is second

      Delete
    2. 2nd is better than 3rd my friend.

      Kick back. Have a beer while we piss on the corpse of BF's biggest fuck-up.

      MMG

      Delete
    3. Amen brother. I will

      MMC

      Delete
    4. Are you guys my long lost brothers?

      MMO

      Delete
  2. BREAKING!

    Travis was FIRST!

    You heard it from me, Johnnie Lindsey, do not forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28wD-xHWrvk

    Dyer Quitting bigfoot! (again)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work! Now, you can get back to unimportant matters like your patient...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha at least I have my priorities straight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost, Travis, almost. You DO have a job, but I trust its just a phase you will grow out of...

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW i think someone has a crush on Travis ... you silly goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol..wouldn't go that far, but he's alright. I believe that he really thinks he saw a bigfoot..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey all!!!
    Is bigfoot real?

    Just kidding! Who wants to eat my ass? Nothing but a bunch of salad tossers that hang here. I'm sure someone is game.....

    Haha homos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you so funny mchunglikeant. You feel so special right. Oh you soooo impotent you feel like cowboy. Oh mchunglikeant please give us more humor. You witty one line joke make you so so funny. I bet you look funnier then they sound.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story