Jim LeBus Thoughts on "Daisy", "Expedition Sandbox", Utah Bigfoot and Matt Moneymaker


We haven't heard from our favorite Bigfoot celebrity Jim LeBus in a while so we decided to check up on him and see what his thoughts were on Team Quantra's supposed capture of "Daisy", the Utah Bigfoot shelter and Matt Moneymaker's #China hashtag. LeBus replied with this awesome email below:

Hello Shawn,

Sorry I haven't had time to post any new videos sharing my opinions on past Bigfoot matters. I've had a cold, then some camera chip issues and now jury duty. Because I can't create any new videos at this time I will share my opinions through an email. On the topic of "Daisy", I'm not sure of what the future holds. Most (if not all) the information broadcasted is as elusive as an actual Bigfoot.

As much as I hope they have contained a Bigfoot I can already see mistakes. Offering the "Basic Location" of the capture is a potential problem. A picture or slight video of the captured creature is more valuable and not a potential hazard. My team and I haven't and wont broadcast any location, but would and will broadcast videos of our contained Bigfoot. The problems these people face with their investors is a real problem.

This problem shouldn't had been a problem. No "Investors" Allowed. Investors create rules and guide lines to be followed on their contracts. Once investors are involved, the captured creature belongs to all signed contracts. My time and I have been offered 3.5 Million to bring back a live Bigfoot, we declined the offer. If their "Investor" issues are real or not, it may offer the future possibility for reasons to not publicly expose "Bigfoot" the "wink wink factor".

"Fail Safe" comes to mind. Whether their Bigfoot is real or not, through their actions they don't qualify to be on my team and "Expedition Sand Box." Again, I hope they do have a Bigfoot. To the Utah Bigfoot w/Den Video. I can assure everyone the "Den"/"Shelter" was not created by a Bigfoot.

Any connection between the 2 is through ignorance. Not only is it impossible for that Bigfoot to create that "Den"/"Shelter" its impossible for that Bigfoot to use it. Again "The Behavioral Characteristics" are not Consistent with the "Den"/"Shelter." Again at the 43 second mark of the video, "The Behavioral Characteristics are not Consistent." For those reasons its hard to believe that was an actual Bigfoot. Plus of course a few more glitches in the video.

"Finding Bigfoot" China.

People let me explain, along with all the many task a producer is required to accomplish, scheduling a security team is one of them. Along with medical staff. For Moneymaker to broadcast "#China" hashtag on Twitter announcing that the Finding Bigfoot crew will be shooting an episode in China in a few months. Matt is asking for China to loan him and his crew a platoon of commandos for a week in Shennongjia" seems a bit odd to me. Although it's great for advertisement.

The "wink wink factor."

I know a lot about China and the Chinese. They won't "loan" him "a platoon of commandos." That silly request might come back to bite him in the butt. The Chinese have always been hesitant to allow foreigners to search for a Yeren, let alone their own people. The Chinese might agree to a very limited time to search and very limited area in-which to do so.

Never the less if China allows them to search the Yeren I'm pretty sure (based on most of their shows) they will capture audio of something that might be the possibility of a Yeren Yell. Also keep in mind the Chinese Government is completely in charge of any and all broadcasting in China. Anything broadcasted that might be deemed false will be addressed by the Chinese Government. Things like a Yeren Yell. Myself I don't watch or like "Finding Bigfoot."

Well, that's not true, I do like 1 thing...

I like thinking to do a Bigfoot show and wiping out their ratings. hhhmmmmm, is that my "wink wink factor?"

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Ed Smith... you are officially on my shitlist. I hope you are happy now you smug little cunt.

      Delete
    2. Bigfoot is the light. Let him show you the way.


      Delete
    3. Even though I scroll through the forum of the skeptics, I fear no evil for Bigfoot is with me. His footprints and DNA they comfort me.

      Delete
    4. That Bigfoot manican has got a DICK. Now why would you need that for target practice.

      I would highly advise not shooting a eight hundred pound animal in the dick

      He will probably take that rifle and stick it up you tater port and pull the trigger until it goes click


      Just sayin

      Delete
    5. BOOM! He must be kidding me?

      Delete
  2. The old adage of "Put up or shut up" should be applied to anyone claiming to have definitive proof. By the time someone actually has a body no one will care anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert got the big news of the day ! Melba's big news conference at 3:00 today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so exciting. Mulder told me that my loyalty to Melba would be rewarded and it looks as though it will happen. I'm sorry I doubted you Mulder.

      Delete
    2. Iknow, Shawn is getting slack ;). Jk

      Delete
    3. It's the dawn of a new era! The Bigfoot rapture is at hand. The scoftics will bow in submission. My queen is about to speak. I WILL BE VINDICATED!

      Mulder (keeper of the faith)

      Delete
  4. Team Tazer get on this.... Press Conference. Where when ?

    Wonder twins activate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robert Lindsay just emailed me the entire transcript for the Melba Ketchum DNA press conference:

    "I am here today to officially announce that there will be a major announcement on my findings very soon. In the meantime, enjoy this slide show of several stick structures I found recently."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick everyone put on CNN - they are running the Melba press conference live!!! This is big! Really big!!!

    Oh, sorry, it was just a commecial for Polygrip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the real deal folks!

      Delete
    2. I agree. I hear Polygrip works great!

      Delete
    3. Im having a hard time masturbating to this its all happening too fast

      Delete
  7. Yawn.........wake me up later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jim you missed the bus your no BF celebrity MM puts you to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lebus is an idiot that talks big but preforms very small

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to agree with the second part. He is literate enough to not be classified as a total idiot though. Maybe crazy though. I feel Shawn is doing a disservice to everyone by posting anything LeBus or Dyer related. But then again, he lets the likes of Merchant, Bravo, Adair, Fasano and all of the other babbling attention seekers post... May he is just an equal opportunity moron supporter.

      Delete
  10. So Jim -Is Daisy a...goer...eh? Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Nudge nudge. Nudge nudge. Know what I mean? Say no more...know what I mean?
    Jim Lebus, you're me hero, Yes. Nudge nudge. Snap snap. Grin grin, wink wink, say no more :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since when is this retard our fav bigfoot celeb??? Last I checked he was given tank of best rookie investigator without an actual vote and 95% of the BF communtiy laughed at the idea of this idiot.who gives.a shit what he thinks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lebus is nuttier than a squirrel turd sitting on top of a Zagnut Bar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story