R.W. Ridley: Full breakdown video of Sleepy Sasquatch


More breakdowns of this photo of a sleeping Bigfoot recently released by the Erickson Project are sure to come (click here if you haven't heard). We just need the boys from Facebook Find Bigfoot to hop on this ASAP. Meanwhile, enjoy the breakdown by R.W. Ridley.

Uploaded by RWRidley on Aug 20, 2011
This is a compilation of various tweaks to the frame grab that has been making the rounds on the interwebs from the Erickson Project documentary . Google it if you haven't heard about it. As I say in the video, I make no judgments, and I make no claims.

Update: I turned comments off because people take themselves way too seriously about this kind of stuff. I'm just having a little fun. I have not particular conviction about this image one way or the other.


Related:

Comments

  1. I feel drawing arbitrary outlines on a formless mass and labelling it with such terms as "butt" is equivalent to making both a judgment ("this photo is good enough that it's worthy my time") and a claim ("this is a butt"). At least have the courage of your convictions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was awesome. Great choice in music!!!!!!
    This put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I almost spewed my green tea out my nose! That was awesome. I have the same sense of humor when things get to hot about a subject. I figure this isn't curing cancer, it's finding a primate and I can do that by knocking on my neighbor's door, so we can all chill a bit more about the BF issue. I honestly don't mind some proof he exists, I just don't ever want to see him on a slab for autopsy or in a zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems my critic (anonymous) is following this video. I guess I hit a nerve. He/she is why I turned off the comments on the youtube page. I had no idea it would actually offend someone.

    Let me officially apologize for having no confidence in my ability to assert that I accurately drew an outline around and correctly labeled the body parts of what is essentially a blobsquatch. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I could be completely wrong.

    When I say I make no judgements or claims about the photo, I mean whether it is anything other than what it is said to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still looks like a dead cat to me. I've seen the big man... He didn't look anything like that when I saw him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u can draw as many lines indicatibng what you believe is the position of the squatch


    if this was legit.surey to God youd wait toill it woke up, thrown something, anhything so you have a pic of a bf

    this couldb a rolled up old carpet, dead coon,cat etc....

    ReplyDelete
  7. tought u turned off comments which is what would have been best,its nonsense

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story