Autistic Kid Takes On The Spokane River Bigfoot Video

"This is all I'm going to say. It's fake. And that is all."

Redhead kid with mild autism, MrDiabloLord says Spokane River Bigfoot is fake. He says it's just a guy in a monkey-suit.

MrDiabloLord or Jason (his real name) is a very bright and funny kid. Currently, he has over 800 subscribers! You can subscribe to his YouTube channel by click here.

Here's what his wall reads:
Welcome to my youtube channel! if you come across this channel check it out or do you like my content, FEEL FREE! TO LOOK AROUND BEFORE SUBSCRIBING!!

I am Autistic, mild Autism that is.

I am very creative and love drawing Cartoons.

I love making films and expressing my self I love making AGK parody's Cinematic type.

I also like to meet other cool you tubers and partners out there so hook me up with a friend invite :D

I will not accept invites from any youtube Trolls,

if any troll tries to attack me or any one on this channel will have there comment removed and ignored but if the troll keeps coming back looking for arguments will be BLOCKED

Stabilized and Enhanced Version
(courtesy of samantha13950)

Related:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story